Re: Lifehouse or Lamehouse

>Actually, I saw both the before and after Quad shows.  The after was much
>better.  The narration in the first show was too much and sometimes
>interrupted the flow. You would be really into
>a song and bam there's that pain in the ass narration again. I think I
>would have preferred no narration.  I think Quad stands on its own.

Definitely does, but then, live humans (as opposed to digital media) need a
break between songs, and they're kind of into the multimedia thing.
McDaniels sort of rushed through the narration when he did it live--like
maybe he could feel the crowd getting restless, but I thought the abridged
version was pretty cool later in the tour.

Anybody have any comment on that "heavy-handed" criticism of the film
narration?

keets