Repost from O&S

>OK this is my final notice/reminder for this show... if I can please
ask you
to forward this email to any Who-related lists, I would be very
grateful! I
can only post on Odds & Sods & MAX R&B@onelist.  We usually have good
turnouts for our Who tributes, and great responses from the faithful,
but
this time no mention of the Who is made in the local papers.
I promise to drum my little fuckin' heart out.

Bob Lee

>To celebrate the WHO'S return to our city, BACKBITER will be performing
THE
WHO SELL OUT in near/appended entirety - ie we skip one or two from the
original LP but add some of the outtakes.  CURT ANDERSON adds vocals &
trombone in all the right places.  We promise a high-quality recreation
audibly if not visibly - we don't wear frilly jackets or boiler suits.
Please come see us & tell everyone you know that loves the WHO!!
Cover is about 1/30 of the cost of a ticket to the real thing.
SACCHARINE TRUST, CARNAGE ASADA and FATSO JETSON offer strange &
wonderful
treats beforehand.
Thanks Dave Travis for setting it all up.
SATURDAY AUGUST 12   MR. T’S BOWL, 5621½ N. Figueroa Ave., Highland
Park.
Music at 9 p.m.; cover $5. Full bar. Over 21. (323) 256-7561 or (323)
960-5693. between Ave 56 & 57, park in back & come in through the rear
entrance.