A Challenge

Hi all,

I need your help! I'm cultivating a new Who fan and budding guitar
player. She watched The Kids Are Alright last night and was duly
impressed! (Of course!) But, now she wants to know what kind of
guitars PT played in the movie. She says that it looked like he was
playing a different kind of guitar in every clip. (She's a beginner!)
Can anyone help me? I know NOTHING about guitars! If I can get a
list to her, I know she'll be impressed and her awakening will
continue...

Who, out there, can name the guitars in TKAA?

Also, a knock knock joke: Knock, knock? Who's there? The? The
Who? ROCKS!

Thanks,
Inga

PS. On other topics: I find O&S way too time consuming. IGTC
provides all the important info and entertainment I need. I find/
found Quadrophenia, the album, abundantly clear, elegant even. I
think The Who HAS to perform in the Lifehouse Method
experiment. Who else has the collective talent/energy it'll take to
realize PT's vision? No comments about performance v. art...