final wembley date tickets

My friend and I in a rush to get tickets for the thurs night show at wembley
both ended up buying tickets!!
so I now have 4 spare tickets to sell.

If anyone is interested please email me privately and we can arrange
something - if a few people are interested I'll split them into 2 pairs...
they're great seats - front block - A3 or A4
and I'm only looking to cover costs ,so face value..

also have one ticket for wed night to sell - no idea where it is though -
again,face value

if you dont need these tickets then please mention to friends...im looking
for quick sale!!