political views what political views?

Alright we have been arguing the difference between
the IGTC and Odds & Sodds list.One of the things that
separates the two is the ability to say anything you
want on the IGTC and no one gets pissed off.We allow
each other to have different opinions.But we all still
respect each other.I hate to see everyone fighting
about whether or not we should put political views on
our posts.Come on guys we may disagree on some
things,but some of you are forgetting we all have the
same goal,to celebrate the Who and their music.

   -jess in jersey