"vitriolic political posts"

IMHO - I do not mind Mark's one-liners, but I do mind the rambling political
monologues that have found their way to this list lately.

I invite folks to trade cute one-line barbs, but can we please keep the
extended politcal debates offline?  I would hate to see the list crowded
with political discussion when we are in the midst of the most interesting
and exciting Who activity in the last 10 years.

"Can't we all just get along?"  Rodney King

Jeff in Massachusetts
-Where we have nearly eliminated the Republican Party