RE: NapMagsMSG

> >  yeah, lars ulrich from metallica whines

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Just want to say one thing on this subject.
Kind of ironic how it was "underground taping" and trading there of that
put Metalica on the map in the first place.
	With out really diving into this too much cause I'm simply not that
educated on this, it just seems to me that it should be the musician's right
to do what *they* want.  It's *their* "baby" (literally).  I'd be pissed if
someone took an invention of mine and gave it away.....for money or "the
common good of society" , it doesn't matter.

> 	Gives Pete total credit for his interest in guitar playing, studio
> work, and ownership of Guitar Player Mag.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Correction, was only Editorship.

	While on the subject of magazines, here is a prime FU*King example
why one can't let themselves be too "wowed" by Mag. articles and covers.
This incompetence and then dumb mindless bashing is what get's me puking!  I
want to kick this dude!
	The following quote is from the Article in Goldmine Mag. by Dave
Thompson.

	"That (referring to 'flash of genius'), however, is only half of the
story.  For the other half, one has to look back to precisely who and what
The Who were at the time, in the years before Tommy and Woodstock conveyed
mega-superstardom, before **Who Came First** cast *them* into
*hard-rock-heavan*",

	DOESN'T HE MEAN WHO'S NEXT????????
	Am I missing something here, or is this guy an idiot?????

	he goes on.........
	" before a chain of increasingly infirm reunions reduced their
reputation to *laughing stock status*"

	AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............FUUUUUUCCCKK
YYYYYOOOOUUUUU!!!!

	 6 paragraphs read, and i put it down (I'm sure I'll pick it up
again).
	AAAaaaaarrrggggg!

> Subject: RE: More info. on Gibson Guitars
> 	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  The following is a re-post from the
> petetwonshend E-groups list.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Sorry for that dup. post.  Just wanted to make
sure we weren't the last to know ;-)

> From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
> Subject: Nosebleeds/Babs perspective
> Kevin,
> I meant that the MSG prices seem fair given that I am glad I am not
> obsessed
> with Barbara Streisand (for many reasons).  Here are her prices for MSG:

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I know, AND I agree.  I wasn't making a comment
toward you.  Sorry, I should have deleted the "sounds fair!" you wrote.
Simple oversight on my part.
	It *is* fair if the $200+ priced seats are indeed the first 10 rows,
and then the next priced seats are indeed rows 10 through 50, and so on.
**THAT's** the information we all need at the moment.
	Who has it????!!
	For me, I can only consider MSG if they add a show on 10/9.  If they
do, hell I may even go out and get an Amex for a day.
	BUT, I have to say, seeing The Who in London, or Glasgow, or
anywhere on that great foggy, rainy island is looking mighty appealing *and
quite do-able* all things considered.

	Stay in Tune
	Kevin in VT.