PT GS Gibson/MSG

I saw a new one left over from the 60/70's in a music store in South
Carolina about two years or so ago. (Whofest time) On my way to Myrtle
Beach. It's an Original. It was on sale for about $700. I should have
bought it,I wanted to!
What is all this crap about nobody can come in after 7.30 pm or whatever
for MSG ? If that's the case then they can kiss my XXX !! I'm only
interested in seeing The High Numbers ! (He! He!) I do not want to see
or hear JP/BC thankyou. Ta but no thanks.
Regards,
Derick.