PT Gibson SG

For roughly $3000 a guitar player would be better off buying a  late 60's SG
than buying the PT model. They may say it is made from the same specs as the
original but if anyone has played a newer Gibson electric guitar you might
learn that you have to play 10-20 before you could find one you would want
to shell out the cash for. You would be better served by going to second
hand guitar shop and getting the real deal. I bought a white '69 SG ( same
as Pete's ) for $1,750. I may have been the luckiest man in the world that
day but it is possible. There are a lot of old SG's out there for the
taking.

Hopefully Pete will break out with an SG during the second leg.

Just a thought:

kevin