No Subject

/// The Who's My Generation: Live and Loud

The Who's paean to mod youth, "My Generation," lives on as one
of the most widely recognized songs of the rock era. Originally
released on the band's 1965 debut, "The Who Sings My Generation,"
the song became the first of many Who hits when it shot to
the No. 2 position on the UK singles charts. View live video
and audio footage of rock's most volatile performers
now!--presented by LiveMusicChannel.com and MP3.com.
<A
HREF="http://click.mp3.com/c/c_emah/n_978981784/u_stations.mp3s.com/stations
/35/live_music_channel.html?cp=thewho_text">http://click.mp3.com/c/c_emah/n_97
8981784/u_stations.mp3s.com/stations/35/live_music_channel.html?cp=thewho_text
</A>