too much?

Roger C. wrote:
"does anyone have any
further comments to make on O&S v. IGTC from a purely time perspective?"

Since you asked for it. Yes. It was more than I could do to keep up with
both lists. And I'm just talking about reading, much less responding.  And
the O&S volume was very high.  Of course, that was during the peak of the
White Fang stuff (and isn't he just another IGTC subscriber anyway? I never
figured that one out...).  In any case, this list gives me all the who
discussion I can keep up with and, though I usually just lurk about, I enjoy
keeping up with the likes of keets, kevin in vt., schrade, bjorn, et al.
And I know nobody's gonna give me a verbal slapdown for posting about my
giddy amazement after the Irvine show in two weeks....  two weeks!

Cory in Ca.