Lifehouse Chronicles weirdness

After a rousing chorus of "Happy birthday to you" from my family earlier
this week, I tore off the wrapping from my gift to find a package from
overseas. What do I find upon opening it up? Lifehouse Chronicles! "My
Wife," who has indulged my rediscovery of The Who since the 1996 Quad
MSG shows (has it really been that long since our boys came back in our
lives on stage?), really knew what she was doing with this gift. She
does get annoyed, though, at hearing the Baba O'Riley synth pieces ad
nauseum throughout the set.

Anyway, on to the weird part. I thought I was going a bit daft when I
kept trying to listen to disc 4, the arrangements and orchestrations,
without success. Finally I realized that I had two of disc 3 and none of
disc 4! The label on 4 is correct, but the music on the other side
isn't. My first thought was, "I have to e-mail eel pie and have them
send me a correct disc 4." My second thought was, "Is this (or will it
become) some kind of rare collector's item?" Hey, if it happens with
coins or stamps it's a big deal, why not (relatively) obscure Pete
Townshend CDs.

Did anyone else have this mistake on their Chronicles set? Any
suggestions, other than getting ahold of eel pie for one new disc?

P.S. This week's episode of West Wing was titled "Out Here in the
Fields." Will have to wait to see it (taped it) to find out if there
were any other Who references.

Also, Storytellers was great, though you'd think Pete could have shaved
for the occasion.

Dave