Re: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! as a front row ticket holder at Nissan I welcome you to the PRIME seat club. Heres your smoking jacket, list of perks, oh and we have a permanent wait staff. Here let me get him for you.... Oh Peter..... Peter Frampton...... Could you get my friend here some water with a twist of lemon?? Thanks sooo much. Theres an extra dollar in it for you if you hurry.

Dave

PS Can't wait for the show!

>>> "Ligouri, George P." <GLigouri@oxhp.com> 04/28/00 10:17AM >>>
I am now a proud owner of 3rd row tickets on Pete's side for Jones

I am thrilled!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, anyone going to PNC, Greatwoods, or Jones Beach please email me. I
am coordinating the get togethers for each show.

Later
George