Storytellers & Musicmakers

Ah, and I thought it was no longer possible, especially for a song like
BBE, but Pete brought a tear to my eye last night talking about the new
meaning of the song. It made me realize once again, and the first time
since the 1997 show actually, how fortunate I was to find and be intrigued
by The Who in the first place, at the ripe young age of 13 when I shouldn't
have been able to know great music from the latest "cool-sounding" hit. I
mean, there but by the grace of the Universal Mind I coulda been a Grand
Funk fan (shudder) or something equally weak.
The entire show was wonderful, and there was the usual Townshend humour in
abundance as well as a real joy in performing. My only complaint was that
the show was entirely too short by about two hours!
And at least I was able to see what the cover of The Who Live looks like,
since MM.com has yet to get me my copy! Two weeks and counting...

       Cheers                  ML