storytellers:pete.... ozzy?

Hey all...
    Obviously I watched Pete on VH1 storytellers (which was way too short!)
and enjoyed it a lot.   Anyway.. I was reading the credits, and under the
stage hand credits, it listed Ozzy Osbourne.  I'm assuming this would be
refering to the one and only Ozzman, but could someone enlighten me?  I know
that he's a huge Beatles fan, but never ever heard him express any liking for
the Who.
Thank you all in advance.
~Samantha

"When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose."
Bob DYLAN