Blue Bush, Chi-Town, etc. etc.

Hey gang........

   Sitting here NOT listening to my "Blues to the Bush" CD that is probably
sitting in a postal truck in Pieoria or somewhere... and surprized that
more folks on the list haven't commented on it. Good? Bad? Ugly? i presume
it's moderately good but not spectacular, as if it was terrible here'd be
bitching and if it was fantastic we couldn't stop singing it's praises. So
is that a fair assumption or what?
   Chicago, and the dawn of the new tour, draws near, and i can't wait to
be there. i promise to post a setlist for you that night when i get home.
Yes, patience is not our strong suit....
   Incidentally, speaking of the Kinks, and specifically "Lola versus the
powerman and the spiders from mars money-go-round machine thingy, part
one"... recently tried to find a copy of the studio version of "Lola" (the
song) and discovered (i believe) the only place to get it is on that album!
All of their best-of CDs that are currently available contain live
versions! Am i mistaken or is this the fact? And if so, why is that? i
noticed that the two-CD Kinks best-of has live versions of both "Lola" and
"Apeman" (also from that record)... coincidence, or is there a legal
quagmire at work here (i know they've changed labels several times). Maybe
we have a "My Generation" situation here?
   Hope all is well with each of you... peace&anarchy,  jeffree

Guess this one:  "I get hung over times sixteen!" --Pete Townshend