Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #106

Hi Who fans -

I live in Detroit and plan on going to the Detroit show on June 27th.  I did
not get tix when they went on sale b/c I knew from past experience I would
get crappy seats.  I want front row.  So for the past week I have been
calling all these ticket companies.  I almost got front row for $300.  But I
don't know if that is going to happen. If anyone knows where I could get
front row tix. for a reasonable price like this I would appreciate any advice
or any phone number of any contacts you might have.  Do you think it would be
wise to wait a few more weeks so they would be desperate to sell them?  Or
would that be too risky?  I need to see my boys in front row at least once in
my life.  Thanks for any help.

Gloria - nervous in Detroit