Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #105

        Regarding the "1 hour to get out of the parking lot at star
lake-pittsburgh"----------thats an UNDERSTATEMENT! I have had the displeasure
of  waiting in that %^$##*&!@$$ parking lot there for UP TO 4 HOURS! Since I
live 3 hours away, I usually plan on at least 3 hours minimum to get out of
the damn parking lot----I dont like to get in line with everyone else and
suck exhaust fumes and INCH along for two hours, so we usually wait patiently
for awhile! THATS another reason I don't go to many shows anymore.......they
bone you $8-$10 for parking and driving over last nites bottles and then
you're up poop creek to get back on the road! Advice to those attending the
Pittsburgh show-BRING LOTS OF REFRESHMENTS for the
after-the-show-wait-in-line for hours friggin' horseshit...yes, of course,
THE WHO WILL BE WORTH IT-but there still needs to be a better way!  And thats
all I got to say about that----------for now! Have a good week
everybody........later , Z