Fwd: Pete's dad record on ebay

THIS IS THE MESSAGE I GOT WHEN I TRIED TO VIEW IT..The item you requested
(31381367) is invalid or no longer in our database. Please check the number
and try again. If this message persists, the item has expired and is no
longer available.

-- BEGIN included message

> If anyone is interested someone actually has a 78rpm record that appears
> to have Pete's dad Cliff listed on clarinet.  Check it out at:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=313813627
>
>       -Brian in Atlanta
>        The Who This Month
>        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm

As far as WHO collecting goes, that's pushing it.  Still, I'm curious.....

- SCHRADE in Akron

-- END included message