Favourite track

I only check this thing about once a week, so I have tons of messages to
look at if I think anything interesting is being chatted about. As such I
get bored sometimes. That's just a little personal information from me to
you. In return I want some personal information. So, what better than to ask
what your favourite Who song is? Mine is "red blue and grey".

Just to let you all know, I've currently got my little brother's friends
thinking that the Who are my band. They ask "You really write Pinball
Wizard?" and I say "Oh, yeah". Its sacrilege, but fun.