Re: Why hasn't my Blues to the Bush arrived?

Bw, re:

PS to Mr. Jason Hare RE:  "AAAAGGHHH!!!  You're selling Day At The Races???
>WHY!!?!!?  That's the CREME de la CREME of the Queen catalogue!"  Jay, some
>things ARE more important than Queen, as much as I know you love them.

Yeah, but....A DAY AT THE RACES!!  That's the best one!  Get rid of Hot
Space or something!  But not A Day at the Races!

>BTW,
>are you on the 27 year plan to get your undergraduate degree???  Isn't it
>about time for you to leave SUNY Buffalo (Chips)??

Okay, smartass, it's 5 years with TWO undergraduate degrees, magna cum
laude, Phi Beta Kappa, recepient of the Dean's Award for Oustanding
Graduate and Overall Sexiest Senior (okay, I made that one up).  And I'm
outta here in a month or two!  I hope I get to meet you in person one day
so I can personally thank you for all the grief you've thrown my way in the
past three or four years :-)

Jay