Stuff

> Mark, you should address any comments on that forwarded message
> dirctly to the author or they won't see it... I just forwarded it here.

Phil:

I know, but as the comments were here I answered them here.

> buy on DVD.  However, I bet you'll still be able to find the VHS
> version for quite some time even though it'll be on DVD.

Maybe. I thought the video version was already out of print, and long
since.

> I think its too early to tell if artists will make more or less money

Well, if the music's being given away the artist sure ain't getting a cent.

> But I'm not an anal-retentive audiophile obsessed listener either.

Nor am I, but there is a noticeable difference in the ones I've heard.

       Cheers                  ML