musicmaker

Hello Group,
    Well I got my CD's yesterday,and yes, I also ordered them on Mon.  Since
musicmkaker is in Northern VG I called them on Wens and asked why it was
taking so long.
    The guy there was very nice and said the company has been overwhelmed by
all the business.  He said they would try to do better.
    I have not listen to all the music, but for one I am a little let down.
They sound great, it is fantastic to hear Pete playing electric again.  Howev
er, and here is the note, I miss the anger their music had.  I miss the
agression there music had .
    I bought live at leeds when if first came out and it blew me away.
    But I guess I am a lot older now and so are the boys.  But this will not
stop me from seeing them this summer.  To see Pete windmill his guitar even
without much hair is not to be missed.
"The Truth  when told is that which uplifts another.  Anything whic h crushes
another person cannot be true"  Meher Baba