Re: Musicmaker's Delivery time

From: Kevin Cotrupe <KC@screamingmedia.com>
Date: Thursday, April 20, 2000 2:45 PM

>>My buddy ordered the Black Crowes/Jimmy Page Cd from Musicmaker when that
first came out and he got his in 3 days. Does
anybody know why it's taking so long for Blues to the Bush ? I ordered
express mail and it's 1 week and counting also !<<

Kevin;

You should check on your order.  I placed my order on April 16th (& rather
late in the day I might add) and received my cd's in todays mail.  I didn't
even order it overnight; only 2 day priority.

Good Luck
Kathleen