Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #101

I believe that musicmaker.com downloads their music in MP3 format.  This
format doesn't get along very well with dial-up systems (modems), so if you
are using a 33.6 or a 56K modem, you will wait an eternity for the songs to
download.

This point can be argued, but I don't think that MP3 files sound good at
all.  They are decent, but they are not quite CD quailty.  I think that MD
sounds better than MP3.

My advice: order the CDs from musicmaker.com.  Your ears will thank you for
it.  If you have the budget, order the whole thing.  There isn't a single
song that I could do without.

It has been over a week and I still haven't received my copy!

-Joe