RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #101

>It is
>one of the best live albums the who has put out in the last 15 years.  It
>sounds great and pete sounds great.  It is nice to be able to have some of
>the songs on it on a commercial release.  Like Gettin in tune. .
>Ryan

(O'Neal, Kevin) OK, I'm drooling.  How's John sound?  Is he all over the
neck?  What about Zack??  The Ibash webcast kind of dulled out his drumming.
There is a Vegas fan shot video going around that has his sound much
stronger and clearer.
I kind of wish the boys had invited Zack along with them to the Press Conf.
It would have been good.  Kind of the fatherly image,.....well, maybe more
like taking the lad under their wing.  I kind of like the "all in the
family" feel of touring with Zack (was that another thread re-opening?).

Stay in tune (soon to be heard LIVE!!!!!),
Kevin in VT