RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #100

>Subject: Lifehouse
>  Here's one for everybody to think about:  Which
>song is better, "Baba O'Riley" or "Teenage Wasteland"?

(O'Neal, Kevin) "Teenage Wasteland" immediately became a Lifehouse favorite
of mine....same with Greyhound girl.  But hey, can't knock Baba.  It just
goes too deep man, just too deep.

 i plan on having a >red pickup truck
>with a "WHO" banner of some sort... Union Jack flag, probably... flying
>from a flagpole, or something like that, so people can find me. How redneck
>am i?
>peace&anarchy, jeffree

(O'Neal, Kevin)  HEY! I resemble that!  :-p

>From: Kent Kimes <kkimes@onestop.com>
>Subject: Blues to the Bush
>Has anybody recieved their "From the Blues to the Bush" cd yet? I ordered
>mine last Monday and it hasn't gotten here yet.

(O'Neal, Kevin)  NO!!!  I went to do an order check, and had no idea what
the hell my password and user name was.  Too many damn passwords and user
names in life.  I sent an E-mail inquiry, but no answer as of yet.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

>Also, I bought lawn tix to the DC show (gonna try for more expensive ones
>in
>Atlanta) but does anyone know if this show is in danger of cancelling since
>it isn't selling well.
>Kent Kimes

(O'Neal, Kevin)In DC???   Better F---ing not!  Man, I don't get my DC
brothers.  Granted, they were lame at Quad (DC fans that is), but come on.
This is The Who with Pete getting electo-fied.
Dave Haller, can't you do something about this!!??

Ok, is it just me, or does July seem a long way off now.

Stay in tune,
Kevin in VT