Blues to Bush

I have had this cd for over a week now.  I had them overnight it.  It is
one of the best live albums the who has put out in the last 15 years.  It
sounds great and pete sounds great.  It is nice to be able to have some of
the songs on it on a commercial release.  Like Gettin in tune.  I have
that on bootleg but it is good to see a real version of it.  I was at the
Nov 12 Chicago show.  And this is just a great reminder of what a kick ass
show that was.  My only complaint about the cd is that they cut out all of
the talking.  I mean band talking.  Stuff like them introducing songs and
just talking to each other.  Stuff that makes it feel like a concert.  Not
just song after song.  But I recomend that if you have not picked it up
yet you should get it.
Ryan