Pittsburgh Fans!!

Greetings, fellow Who-sters!

It's been a while since I've been a part of a Who mailing list...I was for a
while back in '97, but I unsubscribed.
Anyway, I wanted to see if anyone besides me was gonna be at the Who concert
at Starlake in PGH on June 29. I got my tickets the day they were on sale
(and STILL I'm 20 rows back, damn it!) and I'm counting down the days till
it happens.  I'm a native Pittsburgher, and I'm always up to meeting fellow
Who fans, from Pittsburgh or otherwise! So get back to me if you are gonna
be there, 'cause it's always good to know that I'm not alone!

LONG LIVE ROCK!!

--melissa

great goddess of rubber chickens

"And now,as you turn to me, you try to force a smile, as if to
compensate,then you break down and cry.."
--Roxy Music, 1974

Visit my web page!---   http://home.collegeclub.com/chkngodess/index.html