Re: Roger Thick?

This was sarcasm.  The smileywink didn't seem quite appropriate.  We need
one of those little emoticons specifically for the purpose.  Maybe this one?
  >;)

Roger knows very well how this works.  He can carry his calculator around to
eBay every week and add up all the royalties he's missing.  Pete can afford
to wait for the tech to work out, but Roger and John have a less salable
back catalog, and they could easily wind up on state support in the
retirement home.

Everybody that buys bootlegs say they've already got all the legit
recordings.  Just out of curiosity, let's see a show of hands, okay?
How many folks here who have bought a Who bootleg have all of Roger's solo
albums?  All of John's?

Um, the floor is now open to have this discussion again.  Anybody have any
great suggestions?

keets