RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #99

> From: Ligouri, George P. [mailto:GLigouri@oxhp.com]
> Kevin from VT?....you going to MA?

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I'll be on the lawn in MA.  Again, had friends
who didn't want to shell out for good seats. Figured I'd start off slow, and
then kick into gear for DC and Philly.

> We need to get a list together of everyone who will be at each show and we
> will need to meet up in the lot for the PRESHOW PARTY.
> George

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  OH Yeah!!!  I'll be flying a big Union Jack and
a smaller green "VT" flag above my Jeep at all shows.  Don't expect to find
me too lucid by that point though  ;-)

> Subject: RE: Current Ticket Status
> Not bad for a bunch of old guys who haven't toured in a while, eh?
> ;)
> keets

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Not too bad at all.  Not too bad at.....all.
:-)

	Kevin in VT.