Re: how to contact brokers?

Yeah, and in a way you're just paying somebody to stand in line for you, but
basically it means they didn't price their tickets high enough, too.

That's what we're look at in the pricing right now.  Trinifold (or whoever
sets the prices) heard something about what last fall's tix were going for,
and decided they needed to cut out some of $ to the middle man.  If the free
market price jumps again, then likely they'll consider going higher.  If
people are immediately willing to pay, say $300 for a front row ticket, then
why ask $85?  It helps to at least comparison shop.

keets