Re: The Year WHO-Thousand

i am going to see the who in west palm fla and tampa fl. i live in ft laud
and i have a friend who is a ticket broker so i have my tickets sewn up
already. anyone who is going maybe we can tailgate or meet up?  email me at
pilam76@aol.com  i saw the who in west palm in 97 quad tour and it was the
greatest night of my life until sept 24 in west palm and sept 26 in tampa.
they have dumped the backing band and back to the way the world remembered
the who. i have obtained bootleg copies of the shepherds bush, chicago hob,
las vegas, and bridge benefit shows and they were all awesome.  the who were
having fun on stage and laughing together.  LONG LIVE ROCK!!!!!