RE: Buying Tickets On Line

I bought the tickets to the Saddlers Wells gig over the internet, and it was
a totally painless affair (through TicketMaster, I believe).  You get to see
a map of the seating plan, with your proposed seats highlighted - this is
before you've actually bought them.  The offer of the seats is only valid
for a few minutes - but this prevents anyone else from nabbing them while
you fill in the order form.  It's all done over a secure connection, of
course.  The tickets arrived a few days later.

I definitely recommend this method, I was most impressed with it.

-MB