Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:53:30 -0400
From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
Subject: RE: Philly

A couple of quick ones...
*Anyone know if the "E-Center" actually goes by a different name?
*And, exactly where around or in Philly is it located?  Information doesn't
have a listing for "the E-Center" in "or around" Philly. Hmmmm ;-p
FYI: For those looking to get in touch with "Greatwoods" in Boston, it's
actually "The Tweeder Center" in .......in.........shit, forgot..508 area
code.  :)		Stay in tune,	Kevin in VT