The Who Tour

Arrrgh, bad word after bad word - This tour does not come close - why no
Vancouver date in the fall (When they are in Seattle, I'll be way somewhere
else working (in an underdeveloped country - donating time to help others
less fortunate than me - really).

Arrrgh

Arrrgh

This is not posible

my tears are ruining my keyboard. Do you think my wife will let me travel
across the continent to see "a stupid rock concert?" (her words not mine -
and to top it off, I live in an isolated community, so flying is expensive
- besides, I live in Canada, and flying is really expensive....

Arrrghhhh