Who's Next DVD

Hello all

For those of you that own DVD players, I'd like to highly recommend "Classic Albums: Thw Who  Who's Next".  Approximately 60 minutes, this is a documentary on what is considered one of the best rock albums of all time.  Included are new interviews with Pete, Roger and John as well as many others involved with the making of the album.  Also, there are "never before seen" live clips of their early work including what looks to be an official "Join Together" video.  I apologize for not remembering all of the individual names, but the sound engineer played "Baba" separating the different tracks with commentary, a snpiiet of the violinist for "Baba", a sort of tour of Pete's recording studio, showing how the synth track developed.  They all discuss the importance of Keith and that his out-of-the-studio antics, unfortunately, overshadowed his brilliance.  Roger described it as "Pete and John were like knitting needles and Keith was the ball of yarn.  The DVD concludes with Pete in the studio, on his acoustic Gibson, performing "Won't Get Fooled Again" (He's still got it!).

I preordered mine from Reel.com and received it the day BEFORE the official release.

ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT!!!

Later

Michael

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."                                                                        John Lennon

Do You Yahoo!?