First timers / ticket prices

I'm still fairly amazed to read that Brian and a few others had not
seen the band in concert yet.I say this because the very last Quad tour was
only three years ago,so that's not exactly a decade. How
come you guys missed out on that ?

I know there are some that feel the prices are expensive or too high.
I am somewhat of that opinion too, however,other bands were charging these
kind of prices since the late eighties and solo performers too.
So in the summer of 2000, $153 for the best ticket to see The Who is
not all that bad really. If it was the Stones you'd probably be paying
$200 or more for the best tix.
regards,
Derick.