Re- Coral Sky Tour date

So glad that they're coming near my home ! Just a little correction
however. The Coral Sky Amphitheatre is actually in West Palm Beach
some sixty or so miles from Miami. Some of you will remember that's
where the last Quad tour ended,and they did play a short version of
The Kids are Alright on that occasion,contrary to recent reports
that that had not played that song since the 60's ! Also I am fairly
sure that Coral Sky has also been renamed the Mars Music Amphitheatre
but I have to check on that. I don't want to confuse you all. I will
be happy to participate or help organise a before and after meeting
for the WPB show and or even Tampa Ice palace. So If anyone wants to
talk about it, please get in touch.
Regards,
Derick.