It's Hard and face Dances plus Who Are You

There is not a Who album that I can say I dislike. There a a few songs
on a few albums that I perhaps don't get too enthusiastic about and
i'm not even going to bother naming them as most of You already have !
But dealing with the above :
Who are You: This album started out as part of lifehouse or was somehow
connected. It also took a helluva long time to record and at
great expense.That's maybe one reason why it sounds strange - I think
that it was too drawn out. ie it may have sounded better if they had
recorded in a shorter period of time plus I did not like the quality
of the audio overall. It was poor. Not the songs mind you, Music must
change is a classic rock song,as is of course the title track. I've
heard they had a hard time trying to record keith at the time.
Face Dances: A really good album IMHO. I can't really fault it and
of course it's kenney on Drums. In fact the more I play it the more I
like it. It's TED, the beggining !
It's Hard : Simply, I feel the whole thing was RUSHED ! It's like Pete
wanted to get it all over with and get The Who off His back once and
for all. This must be perhaps the least liked of most Who albums except for
AQO which I am yet to read a good review of but I like
very much ! A rush job, Pete had obviously stopped writing quality
songs at that time for some reason and did not put His usual stamp on
this record.
OK bring on the fireworks !
Regards,
Derick.