Re: "What's hard is making it feel hard" P Townshend

> Even the IH tracks? Because I felt they were perfect.

They are an improvement or at least they blend in better with Pete's songs
there than they do on the previous two albums.  "It's Hard" has a unified
sound for the most part which WAY and Face Dances certainly didn't.
Although I do have a quote from Pete about how he played loud electric
guitar on John's songs because "that's the way he wanted it" and how he
suffered from tinnitus for days after the recordings.