Re: RD on R2

During the "Entertainment News" bit of the Radio 1 Breakfast Show this
morning, it was announced that Roger Daltrey has got a new job as a DJ.
He's signed up as presenter on a new Radio 2 show.  By the sound of it, it's
going to be a regular show, playing oldies.

Radio 2 is a national UK BBC channel, catering mostly for middle-aged people
with middle-of-the-road tastes.  It's as if Roger has said 'goodbye to
street cred' and 'hello middle age'.

I've had a look around the BBC's web pages for confirmation, but can't find
anything about it.  I did stumble over this site however:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/talk/talk.shtml .  This is a list of all Radio
2's presenters, alongside their email addresses.  If you want to email
Roger, his email address may be here soon...

-MB

"As I drive to the gig in the Magic Bus" - PT