Re: Pete CD

Hey Gang!

Got the live Pete cd today. Now George, I'm sorry the record store clerks
that you talked to in Connecticut were all brain dead morons but I work
part-time at a record store and can intelligently tell you that the smaller
distributors are carrying it so go to the smaller "local" record stores and
fuck those big, stupid monolithic chain stores anyway!!  And your post was
the first I heard about stores not carrying the cd because of the internet
download - what a load of crap!!

and the Chicago HOB tickets have been announced - - I guess it's time for a
camping trip to Chicago!!!

Who Girl