"Flippin' lousy" and why you can't find Pete's CD

Scott,

>"When you actually hear the backing tracks of the Beatles without their
voices,
they're flippin' lousy."<

With all due respect to Pete, the flip they are.

And I heard an interesting comment yesterday at a local chain store when I
asked about Pete Live.  The guy there said their chain (The Wall) wasn't
carrying it *because* it was being offered online for free.  He wasn't sure
if they would start carrying it once it was taken offline, but he said that
the
higher-ups were unhappy that the album was being given away in this
manner.

Sam Goody didn't have it, either, although I didn't ask their reason.

Perchance this is the reason that we can't find the album anywhere in the
big chains?  Anyone tried Best Buy yet?

--Carolyn