RE: Pete Live is found...but you have to look.

> I just finished calling every record store in the state of CT and no
> one has heard of this cd or has a release date for this cd....
>
> I FOUND ONE STORE WITH THIS CD AND he is a rinky dink whole in the wall
> store in the middle of nowhere about 30 minutes from my house.
> How did he manage to get it when none of the big name stores have it?

	 Waaahooo! Just returned from a successful search for Pete Live! It
took me a while though.  Literally my last stop at a teeny tiny shop.  None
of the big stores here in VT had it.
	An interesting trend.  Quad shows not publicized very much.  No
mention of Vedder on the cover of Pete Live (could have been used to draw
more buyers). Only very small shops carrying this newly released CD.  Wonder
what's going on here?
	Reaffirmation......great to see Pete (and the boys) being socially
proactive like this.  Setting the example once again.   This is the spirit
of The who!
	Proud to be a Who fan,
	Kevin