Bridge Concert/Pete CD

Just a couple of things. I downloaded the CD no problem yesterday afternoon
at around 4 p.m. Eastern time. I'll burn it to a CD today (with a clear
conscience, mind you, since I just received my confirmation from Amazon.com
that the legit version I ordered a month ago is on its way).

Secondly, I've seen lots of complaints on the list from people trying to get
tickets for the Bridge School Concert. According to the Bassticket web site,
there are still lawn seats for the Oct. 31 show. I picked up tickets pretty
easily for the Oct. 30 show on the Monday after they went on sale. I'm
making an extended weekend out of it (got round trip airfare from the east
for $389 and am staying with a friend out there). Should be a blast. I hear
the venue is out on the end of the peninsula and gets foggy and stuff. Plus
the fact that it's near San Fran...should be pretty atmospheric.

MarGrut