Re: UnCut

Scott,

>Jessi,
>
>Have you ever heard Bowie's "Pin Ups" CD?  He covers 'I Can't Explain'
>& 'Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere.'

Yes, I acctually have this c.d.  I may also have it on vinal, I don't
remember.  Anyway, I do like his versions, but, of course, they are no where
near the origonals.  But Bowie does put a nice spin on the songs.

Brian:

*You do know that they already have.  Pete played guitar on
*Bowie's "Scary
*Monsters."

Actually, and I may be wrong, but I think Pete played on David's Let's Dance
album, but I forget which track.  But I'm pretty sure that's the album, not
Scarry Monsters, but I could be wrong.

*David and Pete have a long history, by the way.  Back when he was
*Davey Jones, young Mod, he and his band used to open for *The Who at the
Marquee
*Club.
*-Brian in Atlanta

I knew that much.  David used to come down and watch them and after a show
one night he came up to Pete and struck up a conversation.  I think it was a
couple months later that Bowie opened for The Who.  But what I ment by
colaberation was more of a Bowie/Eno collaberation.  You know, a whole album
or tour or something.  Their sounds are very different, but their ideas are
quite the same.  I've just always wondered about the potential there.  Some
times I wish Pete would do a duet album or something.  Ta
    -Jessi  =:o