UnCut

Small mention of Pete in the October issue of UnCut  with the free c.d. and David Bowie on the cover.  In the interview with Bowie, he mentions seeing Pete for the first time in a while.  He says Pete is constantly going back and forth from New York and London.  He also says Pete is "Such a charming man and it is a shame we don't see so much of each other any more, " and that "I should really stop making friends with nomads."  I thought it was semi interesting.  The combination of Pete and Bowie has always been an intregueing one to me.  Maybe, if I'm really lucky, they will do a collaberation soon.  Well, that's all.  Ta ta            -Jessi  =:o

p.s.  Happy Yom Kipor every one!  I'm so hungry!