Re: Ticket bitchin'

This is not encouraging. I just hung up the phone with the HOB Box Office
(Gee, how many of us are starting to know that phone number by heart?)
again...no new information, again...keep checking back for announcements,
etc...tickets via wristband lottery system, most likely...Well.  Great for
Chicagoland fans, sucks for everyone else. Don't even talk about the Bridge
School fiasco. I can't find anything but lawn tickets, either.  The Who are
playing at two different venues in two different months and I can't get a
ticket to either? This is like a bad dream.
I could maybe cough up a lung, and sell a kidney to pay the Bridge School
premium ticket broker prices so I won't have to travel 1200 miles to sit on
the inevitably wet grass (and choke from the other grass), but jeez! None of
my Whofanatic friends here in Texas can afford the tickets to Bridge School,
and everyone is selling them in groups of two.  I don't even want to think
about what it's going to cost to get scalper seats for HOB, just because I
won't be able to get to the local box office for the tickets...
If our boys don't add a few more year-end shows it's going to be a very
un-merry holiday season for this Who fan. Bah Humbug!
I might as well join the "begging and pleading" lines to ask Chicago-land
fans to try to acquire extra tickets to sell, but if HOB does the 2-ticket
maximum then it will be virtually impossible for even local fans to buy
extras. Any ideas?