Pete's Release?

Thanks Mark for the bootleg info.  So far, I've gotten lucky in some places,
and not so lucky in others, but - no arrests have been made, and that's a
good thing.

And now for the question that's been bugging me:  Does anyone know the exact
date that Pete's HOB show will be released?  I stopped at a couple of record
stores, and the ding-dongs behind the counter have no clue.  Yeah, it's true
that they can tell you all you want to know about Korn and such, but they
seem to be confused when you ask them if they know when they will be getting
the new Pete Townshend.  "Uh,....  Pete who?"

Oh well, if anyone can let me know, I'd appreciate it.  My CD player is
crying out for new Pete.  Thanks kids, you're all right.

Jim in Chicago

"I'm Keith Moon, what's your excuse?"  - KM

is unauthorized.